Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

2018 World Cup: Rohr reveals plans, players he will not invite

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Wsj

2018 World Cup: Rohr reveals plans, players he will not invite

Unread postby Wsj » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Nigerian technical adviser, Gernot Rohr, has disclosed his target for his side in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

According to Rohr, his target for the Super Eagles of Nigeria is to reach the quarterfinal stage.

He said that the three times African champions have all it takes to surpass her previous best of round of 16.

The German tactician added that he and the Amaju Pinnick led NFF have been working round the clock to ensure the Eagles are fully ready before the tournament.

Speaking to journalist in Abuja, Rohr said: “We have set a target to reach the quarterfinals of the World Cup and for this reason, we are taking only the best players who are fit and in good form.

“I believe it’s not going to be an easy one but I’m confident that with the right preparations and logistics being put in place, the team will do well,” he said.

He added: “The idea is to have three players for every position in camp from where I would probably pick the best two each and three of the five goalkeepers for the World Cup in Russia.”

Credit:Dailypost
Attachments
ROHR-2.jpg
ROHR-2.jpg (19.77 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”